|The CIBPA Education Award Program is open to full-time college and/or university students at the undergraduate, graduate or post-graduate levels who are Canadian citizens or Landed Immigrants permanently residing in Canada, and who are of Italian origin. It also provides assistance for students who are not of Italian heritage, if they are pursuing curriculum majors in the arts and languages.|
To be considered by the CIBPA Education Awards Committee, a candidate must:
- Have successfully completed a minimum of 12 years of study.
- Answer each of the questions on the bursary application form and submit the application form, along with the required supporting documentation itemized on Item 3 below, on or prior to June 30th of the year in which the application is made.
- Enclose the following support documentation with the completed Application Form:
- A complete official transcript of marks as of June 30. These transcripts must be forwarded directly to CIBPA by the educational institution awarding these marks.
- Proof of admission that the student has been officially accepted for full-time studies at a recognized college or university for the school year for which this application is being made.
- A passport- sized photo.
- Provide, if requested by CIBPA’s Education Awards Committee, verification of information included in the financial section of the Application Form (i.e. net annual income for the last income tax year).
- The student receiving the award or a parent must be present at the CIBPA Awards Dinner held in the fall. If the student or parent does not attend, the student will automatically forfeit their award.
Please address bursary applications, supporting documents and any correspondence to the:Education Awards Committee
CIBPA NIAGARA EDUCATION AWARD FOUNDATION
5627 Main Street
Niagara Falls, Ontario, L2G 5Z3
CanadaALL INFORMATION PROVIDED WILL BE TREATED AS STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.