Our mission is to unite the Canadian Italian Business and Professional communities across Niagara, to promote more business interaction among Canadian Italians throughout the Niagara Region. CIBPA Niagara also serves to provide a stronger and more influential voice for the Canadian Italian Business and Professional community in our nation’s decision-making process.Objectives
CIBPA Niagara has been formed to allow business/professional and cultural people, from various fields, an opportunity to gather together and interact with one another. CIBPA Niagara will pursue a strengthening of the Canadian Italian business people while maintaining and strengthening Italian heritage and culture. In particular the goals of CIBPA Niagara will be:
- Promote the unification of the Canadian Italian businesses, professionals, and cultural persons in their activities throughout the Niagara Peninsula.
- Expose Canadian communities to the unique Italian culture and heritage through the eyes of CIBPA Niagara.
- Work in harmony and together with various local Niagara organizations.
- Establish a dialogue with all levels of government to influence programs for the benefit of the local Canadian Italian business community and surrounding communities at large.
- Presentation of business, education, and cultural seminars/events.
- Maintain a business leadership role in community affairs.
- Foster networking between: business people, professionals and cultural activities in the Niagara Peninsula
- Provide a forum to work with CIBPA the National Federation, to facilitate, better contact with provincial and national businesses/professionals and cultural organizations.